After recently acquiring Photoshop, I set out to make an awesome cover and after receiving some feedback again, I made some critical changes to what will hopefully be the series of covers after Steel Soldier comes out. These are my current iterations as I continue to learn the ins and outs of the program…
The cover design for each was made using some of Photoshop’s default filters, combined with free images on Flickr’s Creative Commons bin. The rough draft of Steel Soldier is complete with revisions and I am waiting on my editor to get back to me on that one. I plan to continue working on these covers, but I think this is a pretty nice direction for them to go.